Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sidekick LX 2009 "Blade"


Yeah all the T-Mobile Sidekick fans know every two years around June/July they come out with the first generation (next gen) Sidekicks. Like the 2,3, and LX. Well now we got the new next gen and finally got pictures to prove it. I'm happy to see what Microsoft has brought to Danger. Now we have the same contents as the G1. Youtube, 3G, GPS and etc. I've had a Sidekick for the longest and honestly I had to try something new but I did know that Danger would be dropping a Sidekick like this which is why I said in the beginning when I got my G1 that later this year I'd be back on my Kick and thats 100%! Will I miss paying a $20 Sidekick data plan because I switched over? Yes, but I'm use to paying $35 for the G1 so I'll be fine. I can deal! Maybe they'll give me a break since I've been a member for so long and I've had the same Sidekick data plan for so long. Just click the picture to get a larger view!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Des said...

Looks sweet but I don't about the sks anymore. I seem to be outgrowing them lol

January 31, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home