Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcoming


Yesterday, my family welcomed a little pure breed Yorkie puppy, named Fendi, into our home. I drove an hour and a half to the middle of no where to get this little fella from a breeder. He's so quiet and real sweet and loving, he likes to be under someone all the time. If he isn't he's whimpering. He almost made it through the night sleeping at the foot of the bed but I was afraid that I would kick him off the bed so he had to go back into the box. He did find his way between Inayah and myself before he got in the box.

Today, I woke up early to let him go use the bathroom and to feed him. He drunk a little water but he wouldn't eat any food at all. I even tried to put it in his mouth, he wouldn't take it. I would think he'd eat something since he threw up so much on the ride home (I'll admit, for such a little pup, that was a long way).

As of right now, I'm trying to teach my son how to take care of Fendi. He wanted Fendi in his bed while he watched tv, so I let him. I had to explain to him that he can't leave the puppy alone, after he jumped up and left him on the bed while he went downstairs to eat. He now knows after sitting for a while we have to take Fendi downstairs to use the bathroom on the puppy pad. Wish it wasn't raining right now or I'd have him outside using the bathroom, but I'm glad he smelt the pad and pee'd right on it. YES!

I wish the dog wasn't scared and would do some things on his own! Maybe like get in and out of his bed.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger tania. said...

Awe, Fendi is too friggin cute ! =]

June 19, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home