Monday, November 30, 2009

Weakening

Guess its been a while since I've blogged about anything with meaning and I try to stay as far away from personal that I can but sometimes you just can't help it. I've been through points in my life where I've found myself so weak, to the point where I just wanted to die. Instead of killing myself I just started drinking, popping pills, sipping lean and smoking weed heavily again, like I did when I was a kid. The disease is coming back. I can't come to grips with myself, and I never have anyone in my life that wants to stay by my side and help. You never know what someone is going through, unleSs they tell you or you ask. Just because someone might try to seem happy doesn't mean they are. I know for sure that I'm not happy. No where near and will never be. I have one of the greatest positions in life, but I'm not happy with myself. I'm self conscious and it causes a lot of insecurities. I know how Shakir Stewart felt. R.I.P

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home